zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 3-7 Werktage
Key Account Manager
Telefon +49 69 668175 731
Telefax +49 69 668 175 787
Mobil +49 1511 460 29 00
OPS Slot-In PCs make digital signage simpler and more flexible without additional cables or devices
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 6th generation Intel® processors (Skylake) deliver a new class of computing to power the next generation of slot-in computing. The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video & audio signals and RS-232. All NEC large format displays (except E series 32" to 65"), PX and PH installation Beamer s feature this option slot
|Slot-in PC with Intel ® Celeron 2 x 2.4 GHz CPU||100014266|
|Slot-in PC with Intel ® Core i3 2 x 2.7 GHz CPU||100014209|
|Slot-in PC with Intel ® Core i5 4 x 2.7 GHz CPU||100014210|
|Slot-in PC with Intel ® Core i7 4 x 2.8 GHz CPU||100014212|
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Powerful possibilities - the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel ® HD graphics - provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Tailor-made solution - extensive user configurations with a variety of processors, solid state drives, RAM and operating systems as well as W-LAN, TPM and G3.75 connectivity.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.
- Seamless and fully embedded - as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- Secure greatness - 6th generation Intel ® vPro TM processors deliver security protection as well as AMT remote management functionality for the enterprise.
- Ideal for Digital Signage - compatible with OPS standard for option slot products enabling easier installation, operation and maintenance of digital signs.
- Economical - enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.
|SSD||SATA SSD (Msata) 6 GB/s (MLC); 64 GB default|
|RAM||2 x 260 pin DDR4 SO-DIMM dual channel (2133 MHz, max. 16 GB); 1 x 4 GB (default)|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WS7E) pre-loaded|
|Connectivity||1 x miniDP out (max. 4096 x 2304 at 60Hz) 1 x LAN (RJ45, Intel ® i21AT Giga LAN) 2 x USB 3.0 (1.50 A) 1 x Microphone (in) 1 x Headphone (out) 1 x SD Card slot|
|Configurable Components||RAM (Dual Channel: 8 GB; 16 GB; 32 GB SSD: 128 GB; 256 GB; 512 GB Wireless Connection: WiFi or SIM Card (3.75 G) TPM: TPM Module OS Image: Custom|
Key Application: Combined with the latest technology these slot-in PCs are used as flight information controllers in airports, as media players for retail signage applications, as menu board play-out systems for QSR or as video conferencing clients in corporate applications and much more.