Slot-in PC with Intel® Core i7 4 x 2.8 GHz CPU 100014260
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Powerful possibilities – the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel® HD graphics – provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Industrial grade components – secure high reliability whilst withstanding extreme operating conditions.
Seamless and fully embedded – as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- High usage flexibility – thanks to wide connectivity such as 3 x USB, DisplayPort out, Gigabit ethernet and audio.
Upgrade the power of your displays at any time – savings are possible by upgrading only your OPS device or your display with no need to change all hardware.
- A commitment to quality – tailored warranties available to best match long-term demands by extending standard warranty up to 5 years.
- Economical – enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.
SSD 1 x M.2 M-key (22 x 42 mm); 64 GB (default)
RAM 2 x 260 pin DDR4 SO-DIMM dual channel (2133/1866 MHz, max. 16 GB); 2 x 2 GB (default)
Operating System Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WS7E) pre-loaded
Connectivity 3 x USB 3.0
1 x DisplayPort (out)
1 x LAN (RJ45 Intel i211AT Giga LAN)
1 x Microphone (in)
1 x Headphone (out)
Combined with the latest technology these slot-in PCs are used as flight information controllers in airports, as media players for retail signage applications, as menu board play-out systems for QSR or as video conferencing clients in corporate applications and much more.